Aperture Databanks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for fans of the "Portal" video games! All members will be given cake.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The General Chat Thread

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Invader Aqua

Invader Aqua

The General Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 5:45 pm

Oh, Rosie, I'm on and I've actually been stalking that thread for a while now. You seem to be handling yourself just fine and basically saying what I would have said anyway, so I didn't feel the need to jump in, but tell me if you want me to help out and I'll be right there. Smile

Although actually, reading some of the things BC is saying, I think I'm getting ready to lose it. o.e If she pushes this much farther...
I'm worried about losing my temper though. >.<

EDIT: Alright, that's it. I went ahead and posted. BC has been such a narrow minded jerk, and she needs to suck it up and listen.

Last edited by Invader Aqua on Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 5:55 pm

Oh, here we go... XD
Ack. I have to go soon, no time to read, but it seems like a continuation of before.

Too calm to really lose my temper - I just went swimming, and that always makes me feel pretty at peace. I guess that's good, though, maybe I can talk some sense into people without being like, "I HATE YOU SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!11!!!1!!111!"
Back to top Go down
Invader Aqua

Invader Aqua

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:04 pm

You're lucky, Rainy. I don't feel calm at all and that's exactly what I feel like saying to BC at this point. >.<
Back to top Go down
Hatty Tat Cat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:06 pm

Thank you, Aqua. Support is much appreciated.

What really bugs me is, first of all, how Bramia is saying that one should actually fight over fictional characters, and that personally attacking others to make them understand your opinion is completely reasonable. That is downright wrong. Then, they're both saying that they're sorry, but then continuing to argue with me. They claim that they'll only be sincere until I apologize as well, but I refuse, for I have nothing to be sorry for.

Those stupid forums have stopped working for me. I have to go eat my dinner anyway. If that dumb site works for you guys, just tell them that I had to go, and how I was having problems.
Back to top Go down
https://aperturedatabanks.forumotion.com
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:07 pm

I feel to calm. I should be raging - I feel like the worst friend on the planet for not doing anything but talking myself into corners and rambling.
Back to top Go down
Invader Aqua

Invader Aqua

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:11 pm

Bye Rosie! I'll try to set them straight for you. XP They really need to swallow their pride and listen. I like Bramia, but you're right, it's wrong to fight over fictional characters on a personal level. As for BC, she just needs to realize she's not always right and she's not going to intimidate us into backing down.

Rainy, you're not a bad friend. You've told them where you stand. At least you haven't freaked out like me. XD I'm going to have a really hard time holding back my rage, and I'm afraid I'll make myself look stupid, and then they can gloat about how they kept their cool the whole time and I didn't... .-.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:16 pm

Yeah, but I'm just huddling in the corner with Hopey and no one's paying attention to me. XD
Wait, okay, now BC's noticing me. Okay. Now I'm probably gonna go all rage-y. o.e
Back to top Go down
Hatty Tat Cat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:19 pm

I'm going to eat one more burrito, but then I'll be back for good.

I have mixed feelings about Bramia... I used to kind of like her, though she would occasionally say some stuff that I would find obnoxious or, at times, even some rude things. This is just unacceptable, though. I've pretty much lost all of my respect for them. Thank you so much for standing up for me, Aqua. <3 Your support really means so much to me

You're not a bad friend, Rainy! You're still an amazing one. Aqua is right that they know where you stand, at least. If you don't want to get into the fight, that's perfectly fine. And Aqua, you're okay. You have a legitimate reason to be angry. :/
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:21 pm

I'm trying to get into the fight. I'm trying to defend you guys. But... the others aren't taking me that seriously. ._.
Everyone's leaving, anyway. Whatever. If BC's gonna go hide for a couple days, fine, can't say I'll miss her.
Back to top Go down
Invader Aqua

Invader Aqua

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:28 pm

You're welcome, Rosie, any time. I'm glad I finally got to put my opinion out there, or at least most of it... if anything like this pops up again, I'll be tempted to write a rant. XP

Anyway, it looks like BC's leaving for a while. I personally don't think things can resolve themselves like that, but I hope she's right, anyway...

About Bramia, I agree... She's always seemed like a nice person who I could be friends with, and we've chatted before. I don't want her to feel bad, and I hate seeing someone feel like they're left without any friends. :< Still, when it comes down to it, she really shouldn't have taken it this far. I hope this at least means she's learned to think things through better, or something...
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:30 pm

Bramia is still my friend. What she did still bothers me, but I'm not gonna hold grudges.
Ack, gotta poof.
Back to top Go down
Invader Aqua

Invader Aqua

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:36 pm

Bye Rainy!

I agree, I won't grudge against her for this... but I do still have issues with BC. :/ What I really can't get over is how she called Rosie a freak. >.< Just for liking Wheatley! There is nothing wrong with that! Everyone gets obsessions. And she is being such a hypocrite. She's the one who is so obsessed with her fictional husband that she brings out her imaginary weapons and goes off to try to wipe out anyone else who likes him. Much as Rosie likes Wheatley, at least you'd never see her doing something like that.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:46 pm

Exactly. She's always all like, "HAWKFROST FANGIRLS?!?! GO AWAY. HE. IS. MINE." And it creeps me out a little.
Ugh. Now I'm finally starting to get angry, but everyone's all calm.

EDIT: Oh, look, and now she's back. So much for three days... o.e
Back to top Go down
Invader Aqua

Invader Aqua

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:11 pm

Yeah... .-.

The weird thing is, when we're not fighting, she seems perfectly nice. Neutral Then my brain reminds me that the fighting BC and the normal BC are actually the same person, and she called Rosie a freak... ugh. I have no idea what to think of her right now. o.o
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:21 pm

True.
Back to top Go down
Hatty Tat Cat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:41 pm

Yeah, I don't really have a problem with Bramia, though I still think that what she said was wrong. Basey seriously annoys me, though. I was about rant on this post, but then deleted what I saying, since I realized that it was just stuff that I've already said before. xD She isn't worth it, anyway. And about her Hawkfrost obsession, Rainy, that is so true. I'm apparently a freak for liking a robot, but it's totally okay for her to like a cat. She can also threaten to kill anyone who also likes him, too, because death is totally not something serious, and it's fine to joke about murdering people.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:46 pm

Her stab list is kind of annoying, too...
I mean, jokingly doing it is fine. But some people have gotten upset and taken it seriously.

On the subject of Bramia, I've moved past it.
What she did was very wrong in my eyes, but I think she only did it because she was having a bad day and the debate pushed her too far. I've forgiven her because she's not normally like this, and I think she honestly felt threatened by what we said - while I don't think she had a right to be, she was - while BC didn't seem personally bothered and just wanted to rage at us for having different opinions.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:46 pm

(It's been an hour. ^^)
Honestly, right now I feel most upset about the fact that no one's really noticing/acknowledging that I was hurt, too, and I feel really ignored... ack, I need to be less of a selfish female dog. DX Someone snap me out of it?

EDIT: Also, I've been here. ^^ I just didn't want to draw attention to us chatting here, because then everyone would be like, "r u guiz gunna go tlk about us?!111!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Hatty Tat Cat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:28 pm

I don't hate Bramia, but I do not like her either, as I said. My issues with her are that, first of all, I suggest that we simply go our separate ways, which is probably the only thing that could be peaceful, but she gets angry. I can't tell if she's mad because she wants to be my friend still, or if she hates me. It seems like both, or she doesn't even know, and I don't understand. I feel like her reason for being hurt is really just that she was mad that I don't like the same fictional character that she does. This is because, while I hate to say it, her explanations just didn't really make sense. I was attacked for having an opinion, and I know that's not just what I alone am seeing. I also feel like she's trying way too hard to get sympathy, and while she claims that everyone is making her out to be the bad guy, I feel like I'm the one that people are acting like is the terrible, heartless monster. If her English teacher specifically told her to fight people and personally attack them over fictional characters, then she was wrong. I'm not trying to say that she had a bad English teacher, though. Either her teacher was wrong about one thing, and she just needs to face that, despite how close they might have been, or Bramia misunderstood her teacher. I'm guessing the latter. I mean, I absolutely love my piano teacher to death, but I can admit that there were times that she, or at least, I believed that she was, wrong. That didn't make her a bad teacher, though. And how would I be bashing her English teacher when I didn't know that was apparently her reason that she was hurt? That's why I can't believe that explanation. That, and the fact that she kept changing the reason why I made her feel bad. :/ I feel that, since she's apparently seventeen-years-old, she is being quite immature for her age. I think that she just isn't accepting the fact that she did something wrong, even though she knows it, and that's why I'm bothered. If she would just get over her stubbornness and apologize, this whole mess could be over. I also don't understand how she apologized the night of the first fight, but now she says that she refuses to say that she's sorry, because she isn't. In that case, I guess she lied.

About Basey, even said that she jokingly has a list of people to stab kind of bothers me. Murder simply is not a joke. The fact that I am struggling through the death of a loved one now makes it a very sensitive issue to me. I really wish that more people could see Basey for who she really is... Usually people just don't see her terrible posts.

And Rainy, you're not being selfish. We all should have thought about you more. *Hugs* Sorry this reply is so late. Dx It took a while to type, and before that, I was kind of unsure about what I should say, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:39 pm

The whole thing is just giving me a huge headache. -sighs-
I just wish everyone would shut the hell up and move on. I've been in too many arguments to count - many ill-advised ones that I jumped into for stupid reasons - and this is still the most annoying fight I've ever been a part of. I'm tired; I'm sick of this constant pattern, where we make up and get set off and fight, and then make up again. I'm sick of all the people that try to throw themselves in, the people that act like the fight isn't happening, the ones who joke about it and laugh in our faces. I'm sick of caring, because no one honestly seems to mind what I think and I need to drop it, but this is all so wrong and I can't. I'm sick of being caught up in this mess, and then no one even noticing that I'm trying to stop it.
I want it to end.
I wish Bramia would see that I don't hate her. I wish BC would shut the hell up. I hold grudges longer than anyone I know - I'm always the one who wants to keep fighting after the whole thing is over. My family constantly lectures me about how I just want to win and do it for the fun of arguing. And yet... I just wish this would all go away.
I'm still mad, don't get me wrong. But I feel like I've made my arguments again and again, and no one can be bothered to listen, so I'm all wrung out. I have nothing left to say except points I've already made, too many times to count. I can't keep doing this - I don't matter, yet it all matters to me, and just... UGH.
Sorry for the vent. I just... I can't.
Back to top Go down
Hatty Tat Cat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:44 pm

Believe me, I want this to end, too. That's why I suggested that Bramia and I just go our separate ways. Really I just wish that I knew if she's mad because she thinks that she hates me, or because she thinks that I don't want her to be my friend anymore. I don't really know what to say other than that.

...I now feel incredibly horrible now, because I feel like this whole experience will help me realistically portray hate and friends having fights in my stories. Dx
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:47 pm

I just hate everything right now. DX
I mean, not everything... but I just feel like sulking and whining and making people shut up, and I wanna slap myself for it. I'm normally so... idk. Not this. But this is all driving my crazy, to the point where everything is driving my crazy. ._.
I need happy things. -hugs obsession- <3

Last edited by Rainy on Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *right)
Back to top Go down
Invader Aqua

Invader Aqua

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:48 pm

Oh, guys... *hugs* :< I hate how this is hurting so many people, especially you guys. I'm not even sure what to say at this point... I'm not that great at comforting people. DX And I feel... I dunno, isolated, because the whole thing doesn't really affect me personally. I'm reading your posts, guys, and I understand and pretty much agree with everything you're saying.

Ack, I feel so awkward all of a sudden. DX I'm terrible with putting my thoughts and feelings into words, you know?

Well... I really hope it gets better soon. :< I know I'm not all that involved in it, but I'm on the computer pretty much the entire time I'm awake, and I'm usually stalking the forums, so even if I don't post, I'm probably on, and if things get really bad I can always jump in and help. c:
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:50 pm

-hugs back-
That's how I feel... only I have no self-control and I just dive in. So then everyone assumes I don't care and I'm just arguing for the sake of arguing and it's not my business, and I feel bad because they're right... I need to stop caring or something. XD
Back to top Go down
Hatty Tat Cat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:52 pm

Yes, just think about and look at stuff for your obsession, Rainy. <3 I'm listening to Eridan sing Sexyback, and looking at Portal stuff. ;D

Aw, it's okay, Aqua. <3 Thank you. You're awesome. I'm bad at expressing how I feel right now too, ha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The General Chat Thread
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aperture Databanks :: Off-Topic Discussion :: General Off-Topic Chat-
Jump to: