Aperture Databanks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for fans of the "Portal" video games! All members will be given cake.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The General Chat Thread

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Invader Aqua

Invader Aqua

The General Chat Thread - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:28 pm

Rosie. BC is accusing you. She thinks you're trying to outdo her on her thread or something.

I don't think I'll say anything for now, unless it escalates... I'd rather not start anything.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:41 pm

I'm trying not to say anything. I guess I always could - things seem calm, and I don't know if she's aware how I feel about her. But I won't... for now.
Back to top Go down
Invader Aqua

Invader Aqua

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:57 pm

Yeah.
I really wish I knew what to think of BC right now. :/ On the one hand, she's still the bully who's been putting us down. She's been acting so narrow-minded and biased and it's so hard to put up with. But then when things settle down, she goes back to normal and actually seems like a decent person again. It's so infuriating! >.<

Also... I'm almost certain now that she really is Eilloh. See, she posted a link to a video of her singing, and there was a name that I think was hers, and the name was Hollie, which is Eilloh spelled backwards.
I feel like some kind of neat detective XD
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:14 pm

Oh... that explains where she got it, then. XD
Back to top Go down
Hatty Tat Cat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:59 pm

I'm always going to have a problem with her, no matter what. The recent fight is not the only reason that I dislike her. She is constantly rude to others. Her supposed kindness is a lie. She has shown that. I'm also incredibly annoyed that she made a thread whining about how people hate her now. She knows that isn't true. She was so obviously making that topic for attention, and I daresay that she may have even been looking for another fight. After all, I think that she's made it pretty obvious that she is a liar, and actually enjoys fighting. She had no reason to get mad at me, as we discussed before. She was just looking to start a much too heated argument with me.

Wow, she seriously thinks that? As usual, that's pathetic. If anything, to be honest, I felt quite a bit like she was trying to outdo me by posting a video of her singing after I had been posting mine. And while this is a much more selfish reason, I must admit that I was a bit irked by how barely anyone listened to my recordings, but everyone heard her singing, and told her how incredible it was. >.<
Back to top Go down
https://aperturedatabanks.forumotion.com
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:24 pm

Honestly, she has more support than you and she probably knows it. I mean, most people have been comforting her and she got 50+ (I think?) pages on her, "Waaahh OOTS hates me!" topic. And Pinkeh is implying that she came on to back up BC, so... obviously, she has plenty of support. There's three of us and maybe a few neutral people who would step in if she went too far, but how does that add up?
Back to top Go down
Hatty Tat Cat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:27 pm

Exactly. And if Basey truly thinks that she is so hated, maybe she ought to think for a moment if there's a reason for that. >.> Dazey and Icey, according to Basey, said elsewhere that they think she was being rude. I hope that they might begin to defend me if she continues this ridiculousness. I'll also be really mad if Pinkeh starts standing up for Basey, as she doesn't even know what happened.

I need to go now anyway. I'll talk to you later, okay? I love you.

Last edited by Hatty Tat Cat on Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It seems I accidentally posted this message before it was finished...)
Back to top Go down
Hatty Tat Cat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:37 pm

I'm breaking my own rule with this post, but oh well... I'm thinking of changing that rule, anyway, so this comment doesn't really matter. I just would like to say that I'd really appreciate it if you would support me over there. ^^; But if you really don't want to, you don't have to, of course.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:41 pm

Yeah.
I hate her response to your post - it was so ignorant and selfish. If you didn't see it, she was whining about how you posted yourself singing and claimed you were, "eating up the compliments" and "needed to be taught a lesson". Yet I see BC go on all of the time about how she's such a good singer. Hypocrite much?
So that means... you, Aqua, me, and kind of Dazey and Icy. That's five. ._. And only if they step in at some point if she becomes intolerable.
Aw, okay, bye! D:

EDIT BECAUSE YOU POSTED AS I WAS TYPING THIS: Okay, sorry. D: I didn't know what to say without starting up some huge debate - I still don't, but I'll jump in if/when she starts acting like that again. X.X (And I'm only refraining right now because you're leaving and the chat seems to be much more peaceful. Although, it isn't gonna last based on last night... o.e)
And yay for getting rid of that rule! XD
Back to top Go down
Hatty Tat Cat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:47 pm

Yeah, I think that posting two times in a row is just fine. We just won't all three messages in a row. That's a bit excessive.

Oh, she'll try to continue this argument, believe me. I'm here for a bit longer because my friend has to eat his dinner. And yes, I have noticed her bragging about how good she is at singing a fair amount of times.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:50 pm

Ugh, now I don't know what to do. o.e
BC's acting like you guys should just say why you hate each other and be done - no idea how that'll fix anything, but whatever - and I feel like I'm gonna come off as an argumentative brat if I jump in. X.X Grr... tempting, but everyone's acting like it's solely an issue between you guys. -pulls out argument and lets it sit there in case I need it because I'm lame like that <3-
Back to top Go down
Hatty Tat Cat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:04 pm

If people start to gang up on me with her, I would really like your support. For now, though, I'm fine with you just staying out of this argument. I'm kind of annoyed by the people who are jumping into this fight, anyway, like Pinkeh, because they really don't know the whole story, and this simply is not their quarrel. Basey and I can fight our own fights. I'll only want support if she has a bunch of people on her side ganging up on me.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:08 pm

Understandable.
I could totally take those random people anyway. ;D And if anyone brings up Wheately, definitely jumping in, especially if it's one of those people who often shove their own obsessions down everyone's throat.
I don't see it happening now, except a little with Pinkeh, but yeah, if it happens then I'll help.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 9:10 pm

I'm gonna try and shut Pinkeh up, but if she refuses...
EDIT: Is it just me, or do people see me as almost completely uninvolved? XD Granted, I hide my opinions of people a lot, but I figured that they would at least be aware that BC annoys me. (Not upset, but I find it highly amusing.)
Back to top Go down
Hatty Tat Cat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:38 pm

Basey still kind of annoys me, but I can't really hate her anymore. At least she was willing to listen, and admit that she's really just misunderstood me this whole time. I can admit that at times I have probably misunderstood her, too. She can still be quite rude and disrespectful of the opinions of other people, though, hypocritical, and... I stated my issues with her in a post over there, so I guess I don't need to bother repeating myself here.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:30 am

True.
I don't hate her, either. (Sorry if I implied I did in some other post - I can get a little carried away when I complain, but I assure you that I hate very few people that aren't fictional. XD) She annoys me, but this seems to be as resolved as it'll ever get, so I'll swallow my anger and ignore her.
Back to top Go down
Hatty Tat Cat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:37 am

You're fine. I acted the same way. ^^; This site has been really nice to vent about and discuss this whole situation. But now I think it's definitely time to drop it, since this place wasn't made to be a place for you, Aqua, and me to just discuss going-ons at the other forum we go to. xP Instead, let us talk about the important subject of mayonnaise and pineapples!
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:55 am

Yeah, that's true. XD
PINEAPPLESSSSSSSSSS. 8D
Back to top Go down
Invader Aqua

Invader Aqua

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:50 pm

Hey guys! I'm really sorry I haven't been on! D: My mom set me up with a sleepover at the last moment so I was with my friend all last night. I didn't miss anything important, did I? :<
Back to top Go down
Hatty Tat Cat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:41 pm

That's fine, Aqua. I hope you had fun! Smile
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:31 pm

Hiiiii~
Back to top Go down
Hatty Tat Cat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:20 pm

You're not here anymore, but hi Rainy! xP
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:00 am

I'm here now!
Back to top Go down
Hatty Tat Cat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:10 pm

I feel like the activity of this place is already going downhill. Dx
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:37 pm

Noooo. D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The General Chat Thread
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aperture Databanks :: Off-Topic Discussion :: General Off-Topic Chat-
Jump to: