Aperture Databanks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for fans of the "Portal" video games! All members will be given cake.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The General Chat Thread

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

The General Chat Thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:59 am

Okay, now I'm here. XD
Back to top Go down
Hatty Tat Cat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:21 pm

And I've missed you. Dx I have to get in the shower now, anyway. Hopefully you'll be back when I'm out.
Back to top Go down
https://aperturedatabanks.forumotion.com
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:21 pm

Nah, I'm still on. X3 I'll probably be on when you get back, too.
Back to top Go down
Hatty Tat Cat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:23 pm

Hey there! xP I'll try to get out as quickly as I can. Also, I've invited a friend of mine who likes Portal to join this place, and she probably will. You'll really like her; she's super nice. Smile And she's my buddy in loving Wheatley. x3
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:36 pm

Okay! ^^
Back to top Go down
Hatty Tat Cat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:59 pm

I'm back! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:05 pm

Welcome back! ^^
Gah, I'm tired. ;-; I had to get up early whyyyy.
Back to top Go down
Hatty Tat Cat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:08 pm

I'm sorry. D: I got up late, but since I stayed up later, I'm a bit tired, ha.

By the way, did you see Curi's topic, and what Basey said there? Once Aqua's on, I think it might be a good idea to tell Basey what we think of some of the stuff that she's said and such there...
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:10 pm

I skimmed it a little, yes. But I didn't specifically read what she said - I guess I'll go look now.
"When we disagreed with an outside force together. Now we're split into like 3 different groups. And now everyone is like, 'I don't care lol. Not worth my time.'" - I wonder where they see me... I wonder where I see me. o.o I don't think they honestly consider this site it's own group, considering it only has a couple members...
Back to top Go down
Hatty Tat Cat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:21 pm

Yeah, I'm not even sure what she's talking about when she says that we're split into three different groups... My best guess is that she might mean this place, the members over there, and people at Lily's, but I'm not even sure that Curi knows about this place. Anyway, we all go there, and most of us are all still friends with each other. Anyway, we can't all be expected to like every single person there. :/ There are going to be some who simply do not like others. And I agree with you that this place wouldn't really be considered a separate group.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:26 pm

Curi knows about Lily's, yes. ^^
There's another group who's kind of rivals with the people at Lily's, called the Epicz or something - they might mean them, the Lily's people, and the regular OOTSians. We're really too small to be our own group, and I don't think they'd consider us separate from the others. (And I hope they're right. I have friends in pretty much every group, and I don't want us to split/fight/etc. ._.)
Back to top Go down
Hatty Tat Cat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:33 pm

I meant that I'm not sure if Curi knows about this place. Razz Anyway, yeah, we're much too small to be considered a group. They might mean those people that you're talking about.

I need new music to listen to. Dx
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:39 pm

Oh, she probably doesn't.
BC wouldn't, either. I don't think any of them know/care.
Back to top Go down
Hatty Tat Cat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:44 pm

That's probably so. I kind of like that we can have a place to have chat where it's just us, actually. Mainly because it feels like lately, no matter what I post, if Basey's around, she has to make a stupid, rude comment about one thing or another that I say. *Sigh* I can talk about Wheatley without someone saying something annoying here, and I must admit, I just really needed a place to vent about Basey's behavior last night.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:51 pm

Ugh, exactly.
The forums are nice, but people there frustrate me.
Back to top Go down
Hatty Tat Cat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:54 pm

Yeah, and the forums have ridiculously strict rules, too. Rolling Eyes

I didn't even know about the Aperture Science Multitasking Arms. This is going to help me so much when writing fan fiction.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:59 pm

Yeah. o.e
The mods are annoying, bleh.
Back to top Go down
Hatty Tat Cat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:02 pm

They suspended me for letting my brother on once, just to meet you guys. That was seriously pathetic. They were totally just looking to suspend one of us.

I feel slightly more inspired than I did the last time that I was on the computer — I actually want to write, at least — but I'm just not exactly sure how to start this.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:07 pm

Yeah, that was stupid. ._. Mods failllll.
Pottermore is pissing me off. This is why I don't join sites (or watch/read stuff) for friends. XD
Back to top Go down
Invader Aqua

Invader Aqua

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:09 pm

Hey guys! Good morning! :3

So, I did see Curi's topic. I haven't read through the whole thing, but I see BC is there. .-.
Back to top Go down
Hatty Tat Cat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:12 pm

I'm sorry about that, Rainy. Dx You totally should have made your name NifflerWoodworm, though. Laughing It sounds so wonderfully silly. I'm not sure if I'll create an account there or not... Tell me how fun you think it is, because some Harry Potter fans could be biased about how fun it is, I imagine. If you like it, I guess I'll sign up, too. I need to go now, though. :< I'll talk to you later. I shouldn't be gone for too long. And good morning, Aqua. <3
Back to top Go down
Invader Aqua

Invader Aqua

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:14 pm

Aw, bye Rosie! See you later!
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:15 pm

Hi Aqua! ^^
Aw, okay, bye Rosie. D: I'll tell you about it when I figure out where to go.
Back to top Go down
Hatty Tat Cat
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:43 pm

I'm back! Sorry for not returning earlier.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:52 pm

It's fine. ^^
Sorry if I'm poofy. o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Chat Thread   The General Chat Thread - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The General Chat Thread
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aperture Databanks :: Off-Topic Discussion :: General Off-Topic Chat-
Jump to: